I have not blogged in a dog's age. To the point of why bother anymore?
Most of my computer time is spent on a wedding board and mindless clicking game links on Facebook. I don't do much blog related activity at home, never have and the work computer parameters have changed so much that I can read blogs, but can't access my own blog from work.
Even as I start this, I wonder who out there is interested in what I have to say anyway, so has the blogging world really lost much when I've not been blogging? I think the answer that best applies, would be: NO!
Never one to give up or in easily, I'm still here. My fingers continue to type.
Live, since I've last been here, has been hectic to say the least.
- Princess and the Prince have moved away. My heart breaks a little every day. I'm getting used to it, but it's not easy. I am very proud of her and her quest to go back to school. I just really wish she would stay in town to do it.
- Queenie is doing really well. Very proud of her.
- Wedding plans are fast and furious. I'm enjoying myself and questioning my decisions most every day. It's insane this wedding planning business.
- Cuteboy and I are quickly approaching our 2nd annual winter vacation. I can not wait to put my feet up, read a book and drink free beverages for a week. REALLY CAN NOT WAIT
- The battle of the body is still ongoing. I've actually hit my highest weight to date. It is heart breaking and something I am so tired of dealing with. I whine and cry and do nothing about making changes. Things will remain the same if you don't make a change in your behaviour. I tell myself that, but in the strangest way, it goes right out the other ear. I've tried switching ears, but it seem both ears allow for important information to escape.